We also use temporary session cookies which enable a visitor’s web browser to remember which pages on this website have already been visited. Please see our separate Cookies Policy for more information on the type of cookies we use and why.
Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but, if you wish, you can change the settings on your browser to refuse all cookies. However, you should note that disabling cookies may result in some parts of the Site not working efficiently or in slower downloads.
We do use third party cookies from Trustpilot for reviews.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?:
- Fulfill your requests for products and services;
- To process your payments;
- To provide accurate and efficient customer service for your X Rocker Products
- To pass information about you to our external service providers and our employees. In the course of providing our services to you we may transfer your personal information outside the European Economic Area. We will ensure that appropriate security measures are put in place in such instances to protect your information.
- Facilitate efficient use of our Site;
- Manage your account and your preferences;
- Analyse use of and improve our Site, products and services;
- Identify and protect against fraudulent transactions and other misuses of our Site;
- Enforce our Terms and Conditions.
EXTERNAL PROVIDERS AND THIRD PARTIES:
We will not share information with any third parties except when you have been allowed to opt out in advance or except to the third parties detailed below:
- Service providers, such as credit-card payment processors, performing services on our behalf;.
- Other third parties in limited circumstances, such as complying with legal requirements, preventing fraud, and protecting the safety of our users.
INFORMATION YOU POST:
Any personal information which you volunteer in your public profile or any information which you post on our Site as a comment will be available worldwide to anyone with access to the Site.
Please do not post any information you are not happy to leave up indefinitely.
We recommend you do not post your name, address, telephone number, email address or anything else that may lead someone to identify you if this is something you are uncomfortable with.
Please note that certain information (such as photographs) which you may choose to provide might reveal your gender, ethnic origin, nationality, religion and/or sexual orientation.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MAY CHOOSE:
- Not to provide personal information, although that may result in your inability to obtain certain services or use certain features of our Site;
- To stop receiving promotional emails or newsletters from us by opting out of newsletter in your profile settings;
- To delete or decline cookies by changing your browser settings, although if you do so, some of the features or services of our Site may not function properly;
- To review and update your personal information by contacting us at the email address below or, if you have an online account on our Site, by logging into that account.
We have taken appropriate physical, electronic, and other security measures to help safeguard personal information which we collect online from unauthorized access, alteration, or disclosure.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Please note that any information that you provide will only be held for as long as necessary for the purpose for which it was provided.
ANONYMOUS AND AGGREGATED DATA:
We may aggregate data in an anonymous manner for statistical purposes for disclosure to advertisers or business associates.
By way of example, we may disclose to an advertiser the number of unique visitors to the Site in a monthly period. Please note that under no circumstances will personally identifiable information will be disclosed.
ANONYMOUS / PSEUDONYMOUS USERS:
Please be aware that you are not anonymous. Even if you use a username which does not reflect your real name we cannot guarantee that others will not be able to determine your identity.
Furthermore, Ace Casual reserves the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information it knows about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any information or design posted by you on the Site.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES:
SALE OF THE COMPANY:
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
Under data protection law, you may have a number of rights concerning the data we hold about you. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org using the contact details set out above. For additional information on your rights please contact your data protection authority and see below.
- The right to be informed.You have the right to be provided with clear, transparent and easily understandable information about how we use your information and your rights. This is why we’re providing you with the information in this policy.
- The right of access.You have the right to obtain access to your information (if we’re processing it). This will enable you, for example, to check that we’re using your information in accordance with data protection law. If you wish to access the information we hold about you in this way, please get in touch.
- The right to rectification.You are entitled to have your information corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete. You can request that we rectify any errors in information that we hold by contacting us.
- The right to erasure.This is also known as ‘the right to be forgotten’ and, in simple terms, enables you to request the deletion or removal of certain of the information that we hold about you by contacting us. This right is not absolute and only applies in certain circumstances.
- The right to restrict processing.You have rights to ‘block’ or ‘suppress’ further use of your information. When processing is restricted, we can still store your information, but will not use it further. The right to data portability. You have the right to obtain your personal information in an accessible and transferrable format so that you can re-use it for your own purposes across different service providers. This is not a general right however and there are exceptions. To learn more please get in touch.
HOW TO CONTACT US:
Ace Casual 671 Crestland Drive Lewisburg, TN 37091